Residential & Commercial ServicesAC Service & Repair in Brownsville
Sunwave Air Conditioning Provides:
- Refrigerated Air Systems
- Evaporative Coolers
- Conversion to Refrigerated Air
- Refrigerant Retrofit
- Duck Work
- New Construction
- System Diagnostics
- Mini Splits
- Service Agreements Available
- Extended Warranties Available
- Furnace and Heating Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Thermostat Controls
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
Repair / Maintenance
- Maintenance Contracts
- Motor Replacement
- Blower Wheel Assemblies
- Ozone Safe Refrigerant Recovery
- Sheet Metal
- Duct Fabrication
- Ventilation System Design & Construction
- Roof Curbs
- Spin-in Fittings
- Robotic Plasma Cutter
Service Areas: Browsville, Olmito, Harlingen, South Padre Island, Los Fresnos, Rancho Viejo, San Benito, La Feria, Raymondville, Rio Hondo, Santa Rosa, Mercedes.
Here are some tips for home maintenance for you AC unit:
1. A clean filter is crucial to the proper operation of an a/c system. Make sure you replace your air filter monthly.
2. Even distribution of air thru-out your house by closing & opening vents to help balance air flow in each room.
3. Maintaining sufficient distance between condensing unit & objects that might restrict airflow across condensing unit coils.
4. Make sure that all wiring to the outdoor unit is shielded from dogs or like animal that might chew on them.
5. Routine annual maintenance is not only recommended but required by all manufacturers to comply with extended warranty